B series digital torque tester
1. Detect the output torque of the automatic stop type electric and pneumatic screwdriver.
2. Detect semi-automatic or clutch-type electric, pneumatic screwdriver output torque.
3. Torque setting and measurement of various torque screwdrivers and torque wrenches.
5, other uses, such as: for a variety of fixtures, fixtures and so on.
1. Because the torque is very clear digital display, the reading is simple and accurate.
2. Since the maximum torque value can be maintained and displayed, accurate torque can be set for the tool.
3. The measuring instrument can work clockwise and counterclockwise, so the torque of the tight and loose parts can be measured.
4, a display instrument can be equipped with 3 sensors, which expands the measurement range.
5. The instrument complies with the statistical program control system.
6, the simulation output has a variety of applications: waveform observation, print records of measurement data.
One instrument can be connected to three different ranges or different types of torque sensors for various requirements.
1. Read the instructions carefully before using this product.
2. This product is only used for measurement.
3. Avoid misuse or rude treatment.
4. Do not disassemble or damage this product.